- 12oz bag of St. Joan of Arc French Blend
- Savor the rich tones of this delicious coffee
- Premium French Blend coffee, roasted in-house
- Single origin Honduran IWCA
- Catholic Coffee Exclusive
St. Joan of Arc (1412 – 1431) was still in her teens when she received a series of visions by which God called her to defend France against England in the 100 Years War. Under her lead, crucial battles were won, and France regained her freedom—though Joan herself was betrayed, captured, and burned at the stake. This brave and holy martyr became a French hero and an inspiration to the entire world.
Our dark, rich French blend honors the boldness of St. Joan of Arc, patron saint of France. Made from beans that were grown, processed, roasted, and packaged all by the hands of women at the International Women's Coffee Alliance (IWCA), this blend honors the girl heroine who liberated her country from oppression.
St. Joan of Arc French Blend Coffee
(1) 12oz bag of St. Joan of Arc French Blend